7.05.2011

New and Improved

I have no clue what it's actually called - but whatever is lying on my stomach right now has changed my life. It is one of those packs that can be heated up or cooled down quickly and in the week and a half that I've owned it I've used it every single day. I use it to ice my foot during the afternoons after work, heat my stomach to calm the cramps in the evenings and to cool my sweaty body during stuffy nights without air conditioning.

I considered my world rocked. And better.

If you would have asked me a week ago what item would greatly increase the quality of my life - a heating/cooling pad wouldn't have even made the list.

Other people find value in other things. There's a guy at my work that swears the iPad has revolutionized his life and a lady I know will spend days hunting down those green bags that keep produce fresh.

Maybe the world is filled with things waiting to be discovered by people. Items full of possibility to better the our lives as we go about our days - if only in the tiniest way. And we just need to find them. Be at the right place, at the right time. Ready to let one new item improve our daily routine.

Maybe these things find us.

Maybe not.
Either way....I'm taking my magic pack out of the freezer - it's time to sweat myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment